Acronyms based on crypto currency.
The list of acronyms below are updated about once a month.
I find it helps people learning about cryptocurrency to understand more of what they read.
- ASICs (application-specific integrated circuit)
- ATH – All Time High
- DAOs Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- DLT – Distributed Ledger Technology.
- DEX – De-centralized Exchange.
- ETF – Exchange Traded Fund.
- FATF – Financial Action Task Force
- FOMO – Fear of missing out.
- IoT – Internet of Things.
- HODL – Holding not selling. Based on a spelling mistake in a post
- KYC Know Your Customer
- NFT – Non Fungible Token Find out more here.
- SAT – Satoshi – Named after the person who is believed to create Bitcoin.
- SLP – Simple Ledger Protocol.
- TPS – Transactions per second.
- VASP – Virtual Asset Service Providers
- RSI – Relative Strength Index
- SMA – Simple Moving Average
- MACD – Moving Average Convergence Divergence
Binance Long & Short
If Long = 70% or more – Market could drop. ( 30%+ Short )
If Short = 70% or more – Market could go up. ( 30%+ Long )Share Now!